- Uniquely designed, and its soft material will not hurt your hair.
- Comfortably use it while sleeping, and own curly hair in the next morning.
- Using together with hair styling products for better results.
Each package includes:
- 8 big hair rollers - (diameter) big curler - 3.70cm
- 8 medium hair rollers - (diameter) medium curler - 2.70cm
- 8 small rollers - (diameter) small curler - 1.50cm
- 4 hair clips - (length) hair clip - 12cm
- 1 comb - (length) comb - 12cm
- 1 transparent bag
COLOR SEND OUT BY RANDOM
Package: 24pcs x Hair Rollers, 4pcs x Hair Clips
Velcro rollers are a great styling tool for boosting volume and setting loose curls while keeping frizz to a minimum. Velcro rollers vary in size, stick to the hair without pins and are fairly gentle to hair if used correctly.
- Use Velcro rollers on dry hair. Mist hair with volumizing spray or apply mousse before you roll each piece.
- Separate hair into sections and roll each section straight up until they rest securely against your head. Pin or secure with a clip if they start falling.
Blow dry hair on medium heat for about 5 minutes and then allow hair to cool.
- Unroll the Velcro roller exactly as you rolled it. If you pull straight down your hair could get tangled in the roller.
- Use a wide tooth comb to separate curls and arrange hair.
- Dry hair thoroughly. Spray with spray gel, hair spray or mousse, and then curl hair with a large barrel curling iron.
- After curling each section, roll it into a Velcro roller right up to the scalp and pin in place if needed.
- Blow dry hair for at least 5 minutes.
- Wait another 20 minutes and then unroll the curlers in the same way that you rolled them to avoid tangles.
- Separate and style with a wide tooth comb, and add pomade or styling cream to the ends for more definition.
- Blow dry hair thoroughly and apply an anti-frizz cream or styling cream.
- Iron hair with a flat iron in sections going from the base of the skull to your forehead.
- Separate hair into sections and roll Velcro rollers to scalp. Spray the ends of each section with a good shine spray or anti-frizz spray.
- Blow dry for about 5 minutes.
- Leave rollers in for about 20 minutes and then carefully unroll in the same direction you rolled each curler. Use a fine tooth comb to keep frizz down.
- Separate the sections with the comb and apply more styling cream or a texturizing cream to the ends for more definition, or spritz with a finishing spray.
We are featuring in: